Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Brief Intro

The holiday weekend has now passed (what gorgeous weather for everything outdoors). I was so excited about this challenge, that I realized I never took the time to introduce myself on this blog. 

For those of you that I have not crossed paths with, my name is Diane, and I've been blogging for (3) years, at Bibliophile By the Sea. I'm married, (2) great adult children. We love life here in New England.

My book reviews are generally a mixture of  literary or contemporary fiction, and some non fiction.  I wasn't planning on joining any new challenges for the remainder of the year, but when I read about the Europa Challenge, Europa Editions, being one of my favorite Imprints (now with 100 titles), I just couldn't resist.  The quality and design of these books is just fabulous.  I hope to read (4) books by the end of 2011 - Europa Ami Level, but plan to keep this as a Perpetual Challenge with hopes of someday reading ALL the books in this collection. My (4) tentative selections are:
Have fun everyone. I look forward to reading all of your reviews.