Monday, July 4, 2011

Another Amie with eyes bigger than her ... reading schedule!

I blog as Unabridged Chick -- I tend toward a lot of general new fiction with some older stuff thrown in when I have the time -- but I just love Europa Editions and I couldn't pass this challenge by (despite being behind on some other reading challenges!).

My challenge queue was short, Laurence Cossé's A Novel Bookstore being the only 'for sure' I was wedded to -- but now, thanks to all of you, I've added the following to my list:

Jean-Claude Izzo, Total Chaos
Carlo Lucarelli, Carte Blanche
Alina Bronsky, The Hottest Dishes of the Tartar Cuisine
and probably all the Jane Gardam

I just love gritty crime fiction so I might try to make a crime mini challenge if I can -- time permitting.  I'm really looking forward to everyone's reviews -- perhaps I'll end up committing to the Perpetual challenge eventually!