Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Intro.

Hello fellow Europa Editions fans. I'm a reference librarian, writer, and former bookstore events coordinator in Concord, NH. I've read six Europa Editions books in the last couple of years, and blogged about them over at bookconscious I'll be sure to post links here when I post new reviews.

My Europa Editions reads so far (with links to my blog posts which discuss them):
The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbary (read in 2009)

The Companion by Lorcan Roche (read in 2010)

God On the Rocks by Jane Gardam (read in 2010)

From the Land of the Moon by Milena Agus (read in 2010)

The Hottest Dishes of Tartar Cuisine by Alina Bronsky (read in 2011)

and Concerto to the Memory of An Angel by Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt, which I just read last week and will blog about soon.

I hope to be either an Ami or a Haver by the end of 2011 and I guess I'm also a Passport Holder, because one of the things I love about Europa Editions is reading books by writers from many other countries.

Happy reading, everyone. What should I read next?