Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Europa Challenge

Hi fellow travellers in this space. I am excited to begin the Europa Challenge since it gives me permission to buy/read those books I have lusted after for so long. International fiction [and the theme of emigration/immigration, Colleen] has long been my favorite reading material.

One of my favorite books of all time has to be Old FilthOld Filth, which as you can see has been named my favorite of 2009, which is when I read it. My review of it can be seen by clicking the title in my favorites list, or here.

The list of books I have read, and wish to read, are the subject of my Europa Meme blog post so I won't recreate it here. I'd love to do the Europa Connoisseur designation, but it is dream material. For this year, I'd be happy with The Haver designation.

Look forward to seeing your posts in the future!